Job description for Hostel Warden cum Facilities Administrator
- Being in charge of managing the Hostel.
- Responsibilities include:
- Housekeeping and Maintenance.
- May also be assigned the task of maintaining other facilities on the campus such as Guest Rooms, Seminar Rooms and Auditorium.
- To plan for upgradation of Facilities in the Hostels
- To ensure maintenance of discipline in and around the Hostel
- Any other responsibility assigned from time to time.
Essential criteria for application:
Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 5 years of relevant work experience
Diploma/Certificate Course in Hospitality Management/Housekeeping/Facilities Management/Campus Management/Housekeeping preferred.
Experience: The years of experience is counted after acquiring essential qualification.
On-Campus accommodation available for a family; stay on campus is essential.
Nature of appointment: The selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment initially for three years, likely to be extended further based upon performance review.
Consolidated Salary Grade:Rs.23,500-650-32,600. Starting consolidated salary of Rs.23,500/- per month.
KPA based Performance Management System: CEE follows a Key Performance Area (KPA) based Annual Performance Management system which provides an opportunity to earn Annual Ex-gratia incentive upto 12% of Consolidated Salary.
Last date of application is 15th August, 2016.