Are you concerned about the increasing amount of plastic pollution around you and are thinking if you could do something about this?
Then, the TIDE TURNERS PLASTIC CHALLENGE is the right opportunity for you. During the last 3 years, over 3.5 lakh youth from India have taken this challenge and have become change-makers.
The Centre for Environment Education (CEE) is pleased to invite youth and youth networks to join this global youth movement to fight plastic pollution and take part in the challenge 2022.
This is an initiative of UNEP where CEE and WWF-I are implementing partners who engage and orient youth in India to take action and inspire their community to address the issue of Single-Use Plastics. The campaign this year comprises both digital as well as on-ground activities that can be implemented by individuals and groups in urban and rural areas.
Now, as we begin Phase 4 in 2022 we invite youth between 11 to 25 years, and youth networks to join us for 'THE TIDE TURNERS PLASTIC CHALLENGE' campaign.
• Entire challenge on E-platform – www.tide-turners.org
• Engagement of youth between 11-25 years of age
• Open to Eco clubs, Schools, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, and Young Professionals
• Interactive webinars and leadership training
• Register for the challenge by visiting www.tide-turners.org
• Download the e toolkit available in English and Hindi.
• Participate in online interactive webinars and leadership training. www.tide-turners.orgwww.tide-turners.org
Earn E-certificates for each level
Opportunity to participate in the:
Choose CEE as your
Mr. Utsav Modi (Project Officer) E-mail: [email protected]
Established as a Centre of Excellence of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India.