Environment Education in 100 schools through NEEPS clusters, also focusing on Asian Elephant Conservation.
- Survey of Biomedical Waste Management systems in major health care establishments of the state
- One completed and one ongoing SGP project. Several Darwin projects on biodiversity conservation completed
- Covered 150 schools for WSSD school competition and organized Nature camp for winners at Namdapha National Park
- Two ongoing SGP projects related to biodiversity conservation and land development are underway
- Organized Public Hearing on Environment and Development at Ziro in collaboration with CCRD, PCED and The Ford Foundation. Inaugurated by the Chief Minister with participation from MoS (Env & Forest), MoS (Youth Affairs), MLAs, PCCF-cum-Secretary (Env & For) etc.
- Under NGC Programme, 455 schools established for Eco-club formation, 16 Master Trainer are trained
Mr. Simanta Kalita,